Get Your 2022-2023 Flu Vaccine Today!
The best way to reduce your risk from seasonal flu and its potentially serious complications is to get vaccinated every year!
What are the benefits of flu vaccination?
- Flu vaccination can keep you from getting sick with flu.
- Flu vaccination has been shown in several studies to reduce severity of illness in people who get vaccinated but still get sick.
- Flu vaccination can reduce the risk of flu-associated hospitalization.
- Flu vaccination is an important preventive tool for people with certain chronic health conditions.
- Flu vaccination during pregnancy helps protect from getting the flu during and after pregnancy and helps protect their infants from flu in their first few months of life.
- Flu vaccine can be lifesaving in children.
- Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you.
Flu vaccination prevents millions of illnesses and flu-related doctor’s visits each year. For example, during 2020-2021 flu vaccination prevented an estimated 7.5 million influenza illnesses, 3.7 million influenza-associated medical visits, 105,000 influenza-associated hospitalizations, and 6,300 influenza-associated deaths.
Call or text our office at 845-338-7140 to schedule your 2022-2023 flu vaccination appointment!