Rena Patierno, MSN, NP
Board Certified Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Infectious Disease Consultant
- Infectious Disease
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Health Quest, Poughkeepsie, NY
- United States Army, European Command Stuttgart Germany – Served as Combatant Command team lead for COVID Task Force and Joint Operation Center Team Chief/Battle Watch Captain
- Over twenty-six years of experience as a Registered Nurse in the area of intensive care and emergency medicine at Level I and Level II Trauma Centers.
Multiple leadership positions in civilian nursing practice and military service:
- Interim Director of Acute Care Services
- Chief Nurse
- Assistant Head Nurse
- Senior Observer Trainer for both clinical and tactical operations
- Senior Clinical Educator for one of the Army’s premier hospitals at Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Senior faculty for Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals Nursing Education Programs and COVID Task
Force Team Lead for European Command.