Access Your Records
Conveniently access your medical records through our secure Patient Portal.
- Send and receive non-urgent messages and information from your doctor’s office, including test results and educational material.
- Easily notify the practice of changes to your personal information, including phone number, address, and insurance changes.
- Update your Medical History as changes occur
- Request a refill for a medication prescribed by a provider at the practice.
- View upcoming and previous appointments.
- View, update and or print your current medications and allergies list.
Sign Up In 3 Easy Steps!
In order to have a patient portal account you will need to already be a patient at this practice.
- Request an activation code from MAHV by calling (845) 338-7140.
- Click here for the Medent New Patient Sign-up page.
- Enter your activation code and create your account.
Learn more about Medent by viewing this video.Patient Portal Sign In New Patient Sign-up
Your First Visit
We suggest that you arrive to your first appointment approximately 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time. There are new patient information forms that you will fill out at our office. Don’t forget to bring your most current Insurance ID card, so we can easily capture your insurance information.
Click here to download our Pre-visit History Questionnaire.
Before your first appointment, please have any records from your current doctor sent to our office. Here are other forms you may want to read, print and sign at home:
- Authorization Release of Records Form — From Practice
- Authorization Release of Records Form – To Practice
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPPA)
- Cancellation/No Show Policy
Billing & Insurance
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans. However it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Accepted Insurance Plans
· Empire BlueCross BlueShield
· Emblem Health
· Fidelis (specialty physicians ONLY)
· Kingston Trust Fund
· Medicare (includes Railroad)
· NYS Empire Plan
· TriCare/Humana Military
· Wellcare Medicare
If we do not participate with your insurance carrier or you do not have insurance coverage, payment must be made at time of service unless an acceptable payment plan has been agreed upon prior to the services rendered. You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate if you are uninsured or self-pay prior to your appointment. If you are not sure we accept your insurance please contact our office, prior to your visit.Schedule an Appointment Prescription Renewal