Prior Authorization Representative (Kingston)
Medical Associates of the Hudson Valley, P.C. is searching for a Prior Authorization Representative.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Resolving all assigned Prior Authorizations within appropriate time restraints.
- Research, follow-up, and resolve all open/pending Authorizations in a timely manner.
- Verifies patient eligibility.
- Investigates benefits by means of internet resources or manfully procuring information.
- Communicates and coordinates with all departments regarding authorizations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of any available patient assistance programs.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Knowledge of insurance prior authorizations rules and regulations, to include CPT/ICD-9/ICD-10 coding guidelines.
Candidate should be self motivated and foster positive team atmosphere at all times.
MAHV prides itself by offering Team Based Quality Care….Because We Care!
Sense of humor is a plus!